CABINET SALES OPEN POSITION – BRISTOL DESIGN GROUP
This position is located in the Chicago-metro area.
WHO WE ARE
Bristol Design Group is an aggressive, growing distributor of manufactured residential casework (kitchen cabinets and bath vanities) focused almost exclusively into the multifamily residential construction market of apartments, senior living, and student housing marketing the best cabinetry lines produced domestically and internationally. Working with the largest developers, architects, and general contractors in the US, we are expanding our business at a rapid pace locally and in markets throughout the US. Although this is a Chicago based position, it is national in scope.
We are in search of a Field Sales Representative who can successfully develop and implement sales strategies to attract and build relationships with new multifamily Developer, General Contractor and Architectural clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities as well as manage leads provided, and close sales to achieve annual sales and profit goals. Working with minimal supervision this individual must be highly self-motivated, possess and project a highly positive image, have excellent communications skills and be detail oriented. This person will report to the Sales Manager. Key responsibilities include:
• Finding and identifying new multifamily residential projects.
• Identifying and initiating contact with key persons associated with each project from the Developer/owner, General Contractor and Architect.
• Take ownership of each assigned project to ensure that estimating, proposal creation and submission are completed within deadlines as specified on Invitations To Bid.
• Conduct regular, timely follow up with key persons associated with assigned projects and work to move projects forward to close.
• Evaluate client needs and build productive long-lasting relationships.
• Attend meetings and report updates on projects.
• Learn and utilize established CRM program to keep accurate, current record of client communications.
• Work in a team environment with estimators and Project Managers and collaborate to resolve client issues.
• Proven sales experience in a cabinetry sales role.
• Proven ability to meet sales and profit goals.
• Experience with and knowledge about the construction industry.
• Current, active list of multifamily GC and developer contacts.
• Ability to build and manage an active project pipeline of multifamily projects.
• Ability to work independently and manage time and resources.
• Good communication and follow up skills.
• Ability to work with a highly motivated and accomplished team of professionals in the industry.
We offer a competitive salary with quarterly bonus opportunity based on performance. If you are motivated to succeed with the ability to manage multiple projects within an active pipeline, work as a positive team member and drive projects to a close, you may be a good fit for this position.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com